Breast Fat Grafting In Manhattan

Breast Augmentation Using Fat Grafting In Manhattan, New York

Do you seek fuller and perkier breasts while avoiding breast implants that typically require a surgical incision? You can opt for breast augmentation through fat grafting. It is a breast augmentation technique that makes use of your body’s own fat to augment the size, shape, and symmetry of your breasts. If you would like to consider this surgery and feel that it will work to suit your needs, then look no further than Dr. Mansher Singh.

Dr. Singh based out of Manhattan, New York has a specialization in Breast Fat Grafting and has helped multiple patients get desired breasts through this procedure.

What Is Breast Fat Grafting?

Fat Grafting or Fat Injection is a breast augmentation technique done to enlarge and uplift the shape and size of breasts. Unlike silicone or saline implants used in other breast augmentation procedures, Breast Fat Grafting uses the body’s fat to improve the fullness and projection of the native breast tissue.

As per Dr. Mansher Singh, the expert of Breast Fat Grafting in Manhattan, New York, the procedure works on the principle of Liposuction from excess fat areas and lipofilling of the breasts. The area on the candidate’s body with excess adiposity such as thighs, abdomen, and flanks, typically works as the donor site.

For fat harvesting, liposuction is performed on pre-determined areas. The harvested fat tissue is then processed and used to augment the appearance of the breasts using his customized fat grafting techniques.

Dr. Singh adds that your body absorbs about 40% of fat grafting and he typically overfills your breast tissue to account for fat resorption. The remaining 60% of the grafted fat stays in your breast permanently. He also cautions that it is very normal to have some bruising from this procedure. However, the bruising almost completely goes away over the next few weeks after the surgery.

Why Choose Dr. Mansher Singh?

World-Class Training

Dr. Singh is a Harvard & Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon. He learned the craft of plastic surgery from the giants of the field.

Customized Approach

Dr. Singh does not believe in a cookie-cutter approach. Having mastered different techniques for each surgery, he tailors his approach to deliver the best outcome for the patient. He has transformed the appearance of several patients from breast fat grafting through his experienced hands.

Exceptional Track Record

Dr. Singh has an impeccable track record in restoring breast harmony and is very well-liked and respected by his patients and staff alike.

Scroll to Top